Saturday, March 22, 2014

So In Love With You...

A year ago today, I married my best friend, the love of my life, my hero, the man of my dreams. This past year has been an incredible ride! Ups and downs, good times and challenging ones....have made me fall in love with you more each day. You have taught me so many things since we've been married...selflessness, patience, trust, love. You are so sweet, caring, tender. Yet strong, brave, determined. You are an incredible man of God who shows me daily what it is to lay down yourself and love another. You make me laugh and bring so much joy in my life. You are a leader, and you have so many gifts and talents.

    This life you have given me is one that I have always wanted to live. Being able to work along side you, is such an incredible blessing and gift! I'm honored to be the one who stands by your side, who is able to work with you, raise our children with you, who can be there with you through the good times and the bad. I love this life you given me Leighton, and I fall more and more in love with you each passing day!! I pray that we have so many more wonderful years to come! You have my heart always. I love you.

 










No comments:

Post a Comment