Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Part 1 of Wedding Pictures... :)

So, I just realized that I have never really put any pictures of our wedding on here!! I'm so sorry!! Here is part 1 of couple posts of wedding pictures. It was an absolute perfect day and I am so thankful to God for bringing Leighton and I together! I wouldn't have changed a thing about our day!
 
 I hope you all enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
From left to right: Mallory Knisley, Ruth Froemming, Kelli Bishop, Kristina Knisley,
me, Leighton,
Wade Knisley, Chet Bishop, Austin Knisley, Kent Knisley.
 
 
 
Praying after we lit the unity candle
 
 
Our first kiss!! And boy! was it worth waiting for!!! :D
 
Love this one. :)
 
 


First Dance

Leighton's parents, Dan & Tracy

My parents, Michael & Denise




Daddy/daughter dance

Outside the ceremony location

Our get away truck from ceremony to reception. We took the regular pickup after the reception. :)

 
Head table
 
And of course, another kiss because that's what you do! ;)

2 comments:

  1. What a very special day the Lord had made. The pictures turned out beautiful. I'm so glad you enjoyed your wedding, and now your lives together as man and wife (and parents to be). Love you both so very much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Wish we could have been there!! But then we wouldn't have been able to come see you when you have that baby, a blessing from the Lord! Looking forward to seeing you again! The Stai family

    ReplyDelete