Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mudge...

Something new that has happened around here is Mudge. Mudge is a 3 month old calf who was rejected by her mother. So, I am now taking care of her. :) And the Lord couldn't have brought her to us at a more perfect time! I have always wanted to bottle feed a calf and had the opportunity a few months ago, but Leighton and I both felt it wasn't the right time. So I passed and then not long after that we found out I was pregnant. :) So it worked out great because I wasn't feeling good for so long...and just a few days ago when Mudge came, was the first time I've been feeling great all day and night! Talk about perfect timing!! So, I feel good now and am able to get up early each morning to go and feed this little girl. It is a lot of fun and I am really enjoying it.


This is Mudge
I'll try and get a better picture of her...for some reason the picture won't turn! :p Oh well, I'll get new pictures of a bunch of stuff soon. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment