Monday, April 22, 2013

Gideon...

Just last week, Leighton and I got a new puppy. His name is Gideon and he is a 9 week old English Shepherd. He is the best dog you could ever ask for! He already comes when called and sits when he gets to you, knows sit, down, wait, is crate trained and potty trained!! He stays right by our sides when we are outside and loves to work with us!! What more could you ask for!? I especially wanted a dog like this for when Leighton is out late working, I have a companion and a guard dog for when I'm alone...and he's already shown what a great guard dog he'll grow up to be! Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy. :)

Leighton and I picking him up at the airport.



Isn't he cute!?

1 comment:

  1. Aww, he's adorable! :) I enjoyed reading about your honeymoon in the last post...loved the pictures!
    God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete